I must first say that any place in Mexico or travel destination you choose will not disappoint you; This is a game/quiz that will help you understand where to book your next trip to Mexico, based on your favorite activities, the things you like to do on vacation, and the way you are.
Are you interested in legends and mysteries, archeological sites, or adventure seekers? Are you looking for secluded places or quiet beaches in Mexico where you can play with your children? Are you a man looking for business trips or a lover of luxury? … And for lovers… Are you looking for the most romantic places in Mexico for your honeymoon vacation?
For each question, select the option that best describes your personality and discover in which part of Mexico you reflect…
To find out which Mexico travel destination is right for you, consider the number of the answer corresponding to your choice, write on a piece of paper and read the related profile below.
(Example: If you choose more answers corresponding to the number “one”, you can read the profile number “one”)
Who would you like to take with you on a vacation in Mexico?
- My partner
- My family
- Colleagues, business partners
- Whoever wants to come
Which of these activities do you prefer?
- Horseback riding on the beach
- Visit theme parks
- Archaeological visits
- Bird Watching, Jungle Exploration
Choose between these mental images, which one do you prefer?
- Go surfing, parasailing, kayaking, water skiing, scuba diving, snorkeling or fishing and get ready for exciting nightlife.
- Attend romantic sunsets, dinners on the beach with fresh lobster, large hotel suites with all the comforts…
- Play with the kids on a quiet beach and take them to a theme park
- Lie down and relax all day on a lounger by the pool or the sea, sip a colorful cocktail and have a wonderful massage on the beach.
- Cool off under a waterfall, after a long walk in the woods, admiring nature
- Move the branch of a tree and see ancient ruins in front of you, or visit museums, colonial cities and discover the history of Mexico
Which of the following words in Spanish inspires you the most?
- mr love
- Thank you
Choose between these characters
- Pancho Villa
- quick gonzalez
- Stephens or Caterwood
Which of the following color contrasts do you prefer?
- Turquoise Blue-Yellow
- Orange Red
- all colors
- Black White
- Red Green
- Green – China Blue
Choose the transport that you like the most
Profiles and Tourist Destinations of Mexico….
- Energy Holidays – You are young (not necessarily of legal age), dynamic and athletic, with an incredible desire to enjoy your Vacation in Mexico minute by minute! The sea and the nightlife must be an important element of your vacation. The best places in Mexico for your vacations are: Cancun, Riviera Maya, Playa del Carmen, Acapulco, Los Cabos, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta
- romantic places – “An eternal dreamer, a lover of love…” If what you are looking for is a place to create unforgettable memories with your loved one, savoring tasty cocktails while you snuggle them, contemplating a wonderful sunset, or walking hand in hand along quiet and virgin beaches. .. the most romantic destinations in Mexico at any time of the year are: Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo, Huatulco, Puerto Escondido, Riviera Maya, Tulum, Costa Alegre, Puerto Vallarta, Los Cabos, Isla Mujeres, Hol Box (isolated)
- Family vacations in Mexico – It is not always easy to choose the destination for your family trip. You can consider the needs of your children and choose a place that allows you to have fun together in a safe and refreshing environment. … but don’t forget that this is your vacation too! A lot of thought and preparation has gone into developing Mexico attractions that will appeal to family members of all ages, because it is important to understand that fun times during your family vacation in Mexico give you the energy to keep loving and conquering every day. after day the confidence of his children. We suggest considering the following Mexico travel destinations for you and your family: Riviera Maya, Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Acapulco, Huatulco, Mexico City, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel
- Relaxation, Business and Luxury Trips – We live in a jet world where relaxation is a luxury! Life is not just about stress and work, sometimes you have to enjoy it! Do you have an important conference and are you looking for the best atmosphere and luxury hotels? Does the idea of some body treatments at a Spa on the beach tickle you? These are the best destinations that can offer you all this: Playa del Carmen, Mexico City, Riviera Maya, Cancun, Puerto Vallarta, Monterrey, Costa Alegre, Los Cabos
- Ecoadventures and Natural Vacations – In Mexico you can feel the love for nature and wildlife with its spectacular landscapes, fascinating mix of high mountains, unlimited beaches, vast tropical jungles, incredible variety of amazing animals of all kinds of colors and shapes, volcanoes, cenotes, waterfalls , unique landscapes and rare plant species, but above all incredible tours to discover all this… So, if you like Mother Nature, there is no better place! The ideal Spots in Mexico for you are: Chiapas, Aguascalientes, Morelia Michoacán, Villahermosa, Oaxaca, Puerto Escondido, Copper Canyon, Riviera Maya, Los Cabos, Cozumel, HolBox, Chihuahua
- Historical Trips to Mexico – Fond of culture, history and curious about the way of life of other people, and an artist inside… Being with you is always a pleasure and that’s why we recommend some historical places in Mexico. The history of Mexico speaks of a country full of civilizations and changes. The emotion transmitted by wonderful archaeological sites (indelible memories of pre-Columbian civilizations, wounds in the jungle), colonial cities, museums full of all kinds of memories of bygone times, is something you cannot miss! I believe that wherever you go in Mexico there are interesting things to see. Here, you will never feel alone… Book your vacation in Mexico at: Mérida Yucatán, Mexico City, Chiapas, Palenque, Riviera Maya, Guanajuato, San Miguel de Allende , La Paz, Queretaro, Villahermosa, Taxco
Mexico is a country with a variety of landscapes, ranging from snow-capped volcanoes and lush jungles to ancient Mayan ruins and golden beaches. Tourists can enjoy everything from swimming with dolphins to cultural events. With jungles in the south, deserts in the north, stretches of beach along the Pacific and Caribbean coasts, and magnificent mountain regions in central Mexico, history and traditions around every corner, it’s obvious why Mexico City It is one of the most versatile holiday destinations in the world. whole world!
Enjoy as much as you can during your vacation in Mexico.